|Vineyard Christian Church
|About Us||Information||What We Believe||Our Pastor||About The Vineyard||How To Know God|
Greetings from Pastor Karl Bowden
Greetings to you and we're glad that you visited our website!
I'm the pastor at Vineyard Christian Church and my family and I are excited to be here!
We moved to the Elizabeth City area from Virginia in September, 2004.
I was in full-time pastoral ministry with a church in Charlottesville, Virginia for 12 years.
Then the Lord used us in Richmond, Virginia for 4 years helping a sister church become more established.
I taught school, was a computer programmer and worked for a Health Care R&D company.
My wife and I have four children, three daughters and one married son. They range in age from 12 to 26.
I love salt water fishing, sports and chocolate. Most of all I love spending time with my family.
We believe that the Lord has called us here and that He is going to bless this church.
If you are new to the area and are looking for a church, or already live in the area but haven't settled on a church,
we invite you to come and pay us a visit! We would love to meet you.
We have something for everyone; families, singles, youth and children. Come and check us out!
· Our Sunday Worship Service features contemporary worship music
· We share the Lord's Supper Each Sunday
· We seek to have dynamic Biblical Preaching
· We have a mid-week kinship group that meets for prayer, Bible study and fellowship.
· We have Sunday morning Adult Sunday School and study the Bible.
· We are involved in the Elizabeth City Area and join with other churches to do drama outreaches, help the local Food Bank, and many other things.